“We are extremely ambitious in what we aim for in the marketplace, and therefore in the type of organization we aim to be. Candidates that expect that systems, manuals and procedures are nicely in place will definitely not fit with our team.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial personality. This is key to thrive at Coty and in this role! A person who likes to “build” with us, is who we’d really welcome!
The KAM will be responsible for the color cosmetics at Etos. Etos is the second biggest customer of Coty NL. Color cosmetics represents the number one category at Etos. Therefore the role is the most important one in the Ahold team. A lot is happening on color cosmetics, which generates serval challenges. Generally it is the category with the most innovations. Furthermore, the promotional pressure is high. This will create high visibility throughout the whole organization. The KAM needs to be able to deal with this.
This challenge asks for determination, persuasion, accuracy and strong interpersonal skills. You need be able to turnaround the tense relationship. Therefore strong influencing skills are required. ”
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Master degree;
- 3-5 years of work experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in a Sales and/or Trade Marketing role;
- Experience in FMCG;
- Knowledge of the Ahold/Etos customer is an advantage.
- Passionate. Enthusiastic;
- Results oriented. End-goal in mind. Performance driven;
- Ambitious. Raising the bar;
- Entrepreneurial. Seeing opportunities other do not;
- Independent. Self-starter. Autonomous;
- Persuasive. Understands how to have impact and influence formally and informally.
- Organizationally sensitive;
- Adaptability. Willing and able to change mind-set if needed;
- Excellent in Dutch and English.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS AND LOCATION
- Coty offers a market conform package;
- Location: Coty, Schiphol WTC;
- Fulltime only (workweek: 38 hours, Friday afternoon off).
The Key Account Manager (KAM) has a major responsibility to build the business in a sustainable way and P&L responsibility (i.e., achieving business goals). The KAM will have the full responsibility of the total Color business of Etos. The KAM is assisted by a Commercial Trainee who directly reports to the KAM.
Areas of responsibility
- Develop and coach a direct report: a Commercial Trainee;
- Make internal recommendations to improve the company business results;
- Full ownership of the process from order to payment of the customer, in collaboration with a multifunctional environment with marketing, finance and supply chain.
- Full ownership of the complete P&L top to bottom and manage different variables effectively to improve the Gross-to-Net result at the customer;
- Manage the yearly negotiations with the customer;
- Implement strategic priorities of the company at the customer;
- Translate company strategies into activation plans at the customer;
- Act as a category leader for color cosmetics at the customer.
WHY IS THIS AN ATTRACTIVE ROLE?
For an ambitious sales person, this is an attractive position, because:
- High paced and vibrant working environment;
- High level of autonomy in job (and in culture);
- End responsible for key customer and key category;
- Leadership role;
- Appealing product portfolio, putting sales center-stage.
terug naar overzicht